GERD (Acid Reflux) Community

ACID REFLUX/INDIGESTION PANIC ATTACKS!!

For the last 6 months I have suffered with ACID REFLUX/INDIGESTION and so PANIC ATTACKS came with them, I have been worried about my health. At the times when I have these feelings of INDIGESTION I have PAINS IN MY ARMS which then further the PANIC as ARM PAIN is connected to HEART ATTACKS! I have been tested and such multiple times but its always been at a time when the worrying feelings have passed. What I'm looking for is a VERY and I mean VERY DETAILED explanation of what INDIGESTION is. I am like everyone else and I have Googled Indigestion and got very kick and simple explanations and I want a FULL EXPLANATION and can't find it because I don't know what I'm looking for, Google links me to sights similar to this where people ask for opinions, I want details, please help, I have suffered for long enough, I want my life back.
You may have to try the Dr. Expert Forum

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/200

But when that hot stuff comes up it burns and all sorts of muscle contractions take place causing all sorts of things to happen including sometimes closing off the airway and getting dizzy and/or in my daughters case Laryngospasms which try to prevent aspiration into the lungs .. the last time that happened some got in and she was on a nebulizer and steroids for over a month.  All from an involuntary muscle contraction trying to keep the liquid out and was unsuccessful doing so.

The pressure on your diaphram most likely is from the gas pushing up .... it emulates feeling of airway constriction like asthma but none is involved.

I am not a Dr., just a mom a 3 refluxers.

You also may want to try the adult GERD board for more info. this is the pediatric but glad to help!

Cheryl
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem