GERD (Acid Reflux) Forum

Acidic Refluxes

I am facing acidic refluxes for the past 6 years I had taken many medicines but is of no help.  I had done endoscopy but according to gastroentrologist there is not problem and he gave me medicine I took it for 3 months according to the course but is of no help.  But later on I took siddhi ayurveda medicine the acidic refluxes got reduced.  But again for the past 2 weeks I am having a continuous acidic refluxes after taking food.

I am having major problem as I am staying beyond kalyan I had to travel a lot whenever I travel due to these acidic refluxes the gas gets choked in my neck area and I find respiratory problem.  There is a major issue when I travel through fast train through the tunnel which we get at mumbra,  but my ears are blocked with air and I find a major difficulty in respiring and the gas chokes up.

My acidic history let me explain you in full details :

if I eat food my stomach becomes heavy and acidic refluxes start and even if I stop eating food the acidic refluxes start I don't know what to do.

After from this before my marriage since the age of 18 years I was having ulcer problem I took many medicines but it is not cured till the age of 36 years but sudden from one of my colleague told me to take aloeveral liquid I took empty stomach after waking up.  Due to this the ulcer problem got permanently sorted out but this acidic refluxes are not cured permanently I am fed up I am planning to leave my job  but I am worried about my family.

Recently I had done following tests :

Complete Blood Count :
In this ESR is High i.e. 28 mm/hr Normal Limit should be 0-20
LFT - Normal
LIPID Profile - S HDL Cholesterol - 36 mg/dl
S.Triglycerides - 192
LDL - 84.6 mg/dl
S. VLDL Cholesterol - 38.4 mg/dL
Total Cholesterol - 159 mg/dl
S Creatinine - 1.1 mg/dl
Fasting Plasma Glucose - 78 mg/dl
PP Plasma Glucose - 104
What are the other tests I should do to get the acidic refluxes permanently cured.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem