In May, 2010 I admitted myself to the ER due to a severe case of diarrea and found out I had a few gallbladder polyps from an ultrasound. But due to no insurance I never followed up with a doctor.
I felt great afterward until early october when I began having burning like pains in my upper abdominal area, hunger pains, heartburn, more fequent bowel movements with excessive gas. I was given prevacid for 4 weeks and been tested for the H. Pylori virus via urea breath test which was negative. My CT scan was normal except for a few small kidney stones and my ultrasound again revealed the same 3-4mm size gallbladder polyps.
My doctor said I should have my gallbladder removed and referred me to a general surgeon. Since my polyps has not increased in size in 7 months I am worried weather removing my gallbladder is the right move since there no gallstones. Should I wait and further test for GERD or gastritis?
The good new is that in the last two weeks i felt much better and gained some of my weight back.