GERD (Acid Reflux) Community

Gastrinology HELP!!!

I am 30 years old with one child, almost 2 years now. When I was pregnant I got huge. I also suffered from acid reflux terribly the entire time. I lost all the weight and I am now very healthy with a BMI of 24. I don't have the relux the way I did when I was pregnant, but some times heartburn, sometimes food is hard to swallow especially breads and steak. Seems worse when under stress. I had an upper endoscopy done a year ago which all came back normal. They said my esophagus was fine and did not need stretched. No ulcers, etc. Also, had a biopsy to get tested for siliac disease, which was also normal. Another issue is my Xiphoid Process- it is usually sore to touch and sticks out a little. the Dr. said this can happen after rib cage expands in pregnancy.

Current symptoms: Xiphoid Process is sore, belching, very gassy, abdomin sore to touch about 2 inches above belly button, muscles feel squishy (not sure if this is the separation that occurred during pregnancy or a hernia?) I am also a fitness instructor and do lots of ab work. It's not a lump or bump or hard, but sore, it's weird. Is this all related and what could be going on?
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem