Help please im worried about my mother

Okay my mother has complex regional pain syndrome,she's already been diagnosis with it. the reason im asking for help is because she's having massive stomach pains and when she blechs it smell like rotten eggs oh and when you try to touch her stomach she says "it hurt it hurt so much, dont touch it". we have already been to the hospital for the stomach pains and to our surprise they didnt find anything in the x rays or exams they only prescribed her some medicine to take at night time but her doctor told her not to.i just want to know whats wrong with her, is it her disease getting worse? can i do anything? im really worried i just want her better now. please please help me.

This discussion is related to burps that taste like rotten eggs!.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Sounds lke delayed gastric emptying to me, or Gastroparesis. The doctors can diagnose this if she gets a gastric emptying scan or endoscopy. Good luck!
..and/or perhaps a barium x-ray that follows though right to the beginning of transit through the large colon.