I have strange symptoms that point to GERD. Has anyone else had these symptoms?

I have burning in my esophagus, pain under my sternum, sore gums, very sensitive teeth, neck and chest are always bright red and hot. My hair is thinning and my skin is sensitive. I also have pain in my abdomen, usually on the left side.  I've had CT scans, ultrasounds, MRIs, upper endoscopy, stress test and have found nothing. I've been on 40 mg of Prilosec for three months and it made me feel a little better but not great. My GI doc switched me to Protonix yesterday and it made me feel dizzy and the acid was terrible, so I switched back to Prilosec today. I've tried to maintain a gluten dairy free diet with no coffee or alcohol. I've tested negative for celiac. But if I do go off the diet, symptoms start a couple days after and take a week to go away. The pain is constant except when I go to sleep at night and I feel good first thing in the morning and then it slowly comes on. Has anyone experienced similar symptoms?  What should I do next?
I should mention I've been dealing with it for a year and a half.