GERD (Acid Reflux) Community

Nausea and Headache for past week

10 days ago I had a cup of coffee in the morning and then had 2 in a row in the afternoon.  This was a bit more than usual, I never have more than 2 a day.  Then I had a pretty big dinner that evening at a restaurant.  A couple hours later I was feeling pretty terrible, started getting a headache and feeling nauseous.  I went home and tried to go to sleep but ended throwing it all up.  I went back to bed and fell asleep fine and haven't thrown up since.  But I have had this mild headache, mostly on the left side of my head since then.  Sometimes I feel like it affects the left side of my face, but I can't really tell.  My stomach has felt weird since too.  I'm still hungry throughout the day but always have a nauseous feeling, from when I wake up to when I go to bed.  

I don't know what's going on, thought this might be a good place to start to see if there's any advice out there.  I did have pretty bad acid reflux for several years and took tums or pepto for it.  Over the past couple years though, I haven't really had a problem, it's like it just went away.  

That's about all, thanks!
Hi there,

In my opinion:  the headaches and nausea and lost of appetite is indicative of something in your brain?  I would suggest that you see a Neurologist and he can send you for scans, MRI, etc.

I don't think that your problem is digestive or even GERD related.

I would be more worried about your headaches.

Let me know how you are doing and keep us updated on your progress.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem