Period Pains, Gas, or Appendicitis?

I've been having a sharp to dull pain on my lower to upper abdomen for the past three days. The pain radiates from my belly button to the left side of my abdomen than back to my ride upper and lower abdomen. I've also been experiencing a gurgling stomach, excess gas and loose stool. I've been diagnosed with acid reflux and I presume it may be gas related I also just finished a round of antibiotics so my stomach is weak, but I'm not sure if it could be my appendix ( the pain is not terrible just discomforting) I've also just started my period today (day3) so could the pain have come from that?

HI and welcome to the Chiari forum.

Antibiotics kill off all bacteria in the digestive track, the good  along with the bad and we need the good bacteria...u can replace it after being on antibiotics with a probiotic...talk to ur Dr about this.

Ne pain that continues for 3 to 4 days call ur Dr....

Same with loose stool ...keep hydrated as this can be problematic.

Call ur Dr and let us know how u r doing.
Good Luck