Random irritation in stomach, almost daily and feels like acid building up...
This started happeneing a few months ago, and happens randomly so I can't even begin to figure the cause.  My midsection starts feeling a mild discomforting sensation, like stomach acid building up (closest I can describe how it feels) and it tends to last anywhere from 15 to 60 minutes. I'd been consuming Tums to lessen the discomfort, but I'm not sure how effective it has actually been. Not sure if this is a digestive problem or something, but I'd like to know if anyone can pinpoint what's wrong exactly and if there is a way to fix it? Thanks in advance
Do you get bloating?
No bloating, just the mild burning sensation. On occasion it comes with a feeling like I need to vomit that lasts for a couple minutes...
You should see a GI doctor and have them scope your esophagus. Acid scaring from GERD can feel like something is in your throat.
Thanks, I think I'll do that when I get a chance