GERD (Acid Reflux) Forum

Slight Nausea after eating

I am a 38 Y.O. Male. I had my Gallbladder remover 8 years ago, and have suffered from GERD for many years and take Prilosec OTC for it. Since my Gallbladder operation I occasionally get a pain that starts in my stomach, moves up my chest and down to my groin area. This pain makes me EXTREMELY nauseous and light headed (to the point where I have to lay down) The only thing that helps is eating something like bread and drinking a glass of water, and that usually does the trick. and Lately I have been getting nauseous after eating or drinking, but there is no pain. ...I have had an upper GI, CT Scans ETC....the only test that I know of I have not had is an endoscopy. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing either of these issues?
Since you find relief with eating and drinking water duodenal ulcer is a possibility.
An upper GI endoscopy may be done for evaluation.
Prilosec should be taken for relief.
GERD (Acid Reflux) Forum
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem