GERD (Acid Reflux) Community

UPSET STOMACH

Hi my name is sue,
and for the last 3 - 5 days my tummy has been acting up.
I feel constantly bloated and just an all round uncomfortable feeling in the stomach.
I hear bubbles and gurgling sounds from my stomach every now and then and
i have pretty bad diarrhea. (to the point where my poo is no longer solid and is basically
like watery) I also am getting very gassy. Both burping and farting, in fact
last night when i farted a little liquid poo came out. I know it sounds gross and it is!
but can someone, ANYONE tell me what wrong with me?!
I have not vomited but feel nausea's at time to time and it could be due to something
i ate but i thought if it was food poisoning it would of been gone by now. Please help!
i'm trying to give you as much as i can so you can diagnose me.
At the moment all i have been eating is grained plain toast with veggie trying to drink
as much water as possible but last night i had steak! Not a good idea!
My tummy sometimes feels normal though but then it tricks me into thinking im fine
and i get my hunger back but i know if i eat something too oily or something then i'll
feel really sick afterwards!
Sometimes i get chills and feel as though i may have had a fever but dont know.
Havent been to the doctors. My family says its just Gastro but i dont think it is.
Am i Wrong?
or is it a flu virus?
thankyou so much!
SUE
I would recommend that you take Align probiotics. I had similar symptoms and was told that my gall bladder needed to come out. I didn't buy that and went to a gastroenterologist who ordered a hydrogen breath test which showed I had an excessive amount of bad gut bacteria, probably from some past antibiotic treatment. He recommended Align, after putting me on an antibiotic to kill off the bad gut bacteria. I have been pretty much normal ever since and this was over five years ago. I also drink Kefir as this also helps add beneficial probiotics to the gut.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem