GERD (Acid Reflux) Community

Very light colored stool, almost white?

So 4 days ago I used the bathroom as normal, and my stool was almost an off white in color. I was concerned,but once I looked some things on Omeprazole; Some people had similar experiences. I've been on it for 3 months now though, and it just seems very odd this is just happening. My stool has been the same until today. I went to bed and woke up at 6am and my stomach was upset. I felt a little nauseated and stomach hurt a little, nothing more than annoyance level of pain. I got some water drank some and laid back down. My stomach started to hurt a little more. I went to use the bathroom and it was a bright yellow diarrhea with half brown stool and half white stuff. Along with that it, looked a little like there was pure fat or mucus in it. Is this a reaction the Omeprazole?

As a side note, 3 months ago I was treated for a stomach ulcer. My doc put me on 3 meds for 8 weeks. I felt great after the first 6 and felt perfectly normal after I finished the treatment. My weird stomach issues to arise back up until 4 days ago. Is this a sign my stomach ulcer is back, or is this something more serious. I did read that light colored stool can be some serious stuff if left unchecked.

I called my doc and he said it would be 2 weeks before they could see me. They also said if I started to lose consciousness or feel ill to get to the ER immediately. I try not to read into stuff online too much, but I did read about liver problems causing this. I don't even know what I start to feel like if I was getting sick. I also don't want stress over this, I'm extremely busy right now, and cannot afford to end up in a hospital.

Am I worrying too much?
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem