breathing

hello: The last while i get a burning feeling in the back of my nose and top of throat ( the feeling you get when you breath in cold air) when i exercise. i never used to . I use a nasal spray. I have acid reflux.  the feeling starts to go right down to my stomach sometimes. I get some pain in my chest and my breathing is laboured but surprsingly it all  seems to get better towards the end of my workout, And i am doing all other tests with my doctor , lung and heart. but i have feeling it is my acid reflux and i have some sinus problems. I asked my doctor for a scope test down my stomach. please,  If anyone heard of these symptoms  or have them let me know, suggestions and info will be appreciated. thank you

Hi...not sure what type of nasal spray u r using or how often, but nasal sprays can cause more issues then they help.

If u r congested, try a saline nasal spray...and do see ur Dr.

Breathing issues r nothing to treat urself.

Do post an update

"selma"
Hi there,

I would suggest that you see an ENT Specialist for a Larynxscope.  He will be the best person to prescribe treatment for sinus.  That is what I would have done.

Please keep us updated.