constipation plus acid like seapage

My 2yr old daughter suffers terribly with constipation she is so bad now that she is starting to hold it in which is making matters worse. almost immediately it scalds her skin which is so painful she screams when she can feel it coming and holds it in by arching her back and tightening her bum cheeks. after about an hr she gets like a watery seepage which she cannot control which is like acid, it really scalds her.  I am at my wits end right now does anyone else have this problem... Please help
One possibility - maybe she is unable to digest milk or gluten products.  Check with your doctor.  I know my daughter had similar issues and the problem was milk.  I didn't figure it out until she was 14 - but she had constipation issues since she was a toddler.  My daughter can't tolerate any milk products.  Even one piece of cheese keeps her from going to the bathroom for 4 to 5 days.   Just a thought!  Hope this helps.