GERD (Acid Reflux) Community

help from doctors please

hi since 2011 I had GERD n I feel a sharp pain in my stomach I mean under my left rib n I did the ultrasound they did not find anything n my phisician prescribed omeprazol for me but the gerd came back n now iam also having a sharp pain in my right side (under my righr rib) I feel like someone put the acide my liver n same thing with my stomach ..right I am. pregnant n I don know what to do ....I don wanna do x rays or something like that coz I don wanna harm my  baby  n I already miscaried n now it is my first pregnant..please help n ur comments will be appreciated
This is a user forum so not likely that a doctor will answer. Buy people who have gone through similar situations. Reflux is common with pregnancy. I had it really bad. I talked to my Ob and she let me tale zantac in a lower dosage as of end of second trimester. Talk with your doctor...they have tricks and tips that ate safe for you and baby.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem