GERD (Acid Reflux) Forum

nauseated feeling 24/7

I quit smoking 5 weeks ago, became sick with a sinus infection and have been on medication for 6 days now, the doctor called it the 6 pack, 2 pills the first day, than 1 pill for the next 4 days.  I am also taking pantoprazole sod 40 mg once a day and my Dr. also started me on cetirizine 10 mg for allergies.  My sinus infections seems to be getting better, however I feel nauseated all the time.  My Dr. told me to wait a month and if I don't seem to be getting better than call him.

I feel sick to my stomach all the time.  Could something else be going on????  I am also very tired, no energy and want to sleep all the time.  When I go to work, I've had to come home in the middle of the day because of the nauseas feeling.  Can you give me any information????   Thank You Kevin
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem