A
A
A
Close
Gallbladder Community
1.07k Members
10671153 tn?1411899379

1 YR SINCE MY Cholecystectomy; STILL HAVE EXCESSIVE BILE PRODUCTION; WHAT TO DO

*1 Year ago this October 14th, 2014, i had a Cholecystectomy (<-- after 10 years of chronic pain to an unknown source - 17 to 27).

* twice tried having x-rays (what the state insurance would pay for). Results came up negative, so the ACTUAL need for an MRI or even an ultrasound was denied by insurance [hence the 10 years with no help].

* Halfway into July of 2013, i had to go to the emergency room because the pain was so bad. They ran, both an MRI and an Ultrasound on me.

! They told me that i had gallstones, and that my liver was producing too much bile (in fact they shot me up with a bile inhibitor of some kind), and that the gallbladder had to be removed.
I was a little reluctant, and didnt get the procedure until 2 1/2 months later as it progressively got worse until 10/14/13.

* the first two months was pain free, but within the last 9 months  the pain has begun to build again; ONLY
ive traded one issue for another.
This is telling me that the gallbladder wasnt the issue in the first place, but something else, quite possibly my liver.
My gallbladder i believe was doing its job, but due to excessive bile from the liver, it broke (so to speak) my GB.

So, before my cholecystectomy, i had a lot of heartburn ( excessive bile); now, after my cholecystectomy, i vomit the bile instead.
ive tried many things,
*going to bed hungry = bile
*going to bed full = bile
*full on water = bile
*full on coffee = bile

Ive concluded that whatever is going on, has mostly (if none at all) NOT A THING to with any change in diet.
I have massively changed my diet with meat and other fats (and other stuff) as my body cant handle it anymore, but it doesnt matter what i eat, nothing gets better.
Im constantly in pain; everywhere, the pain moves, the severity changes, the way it feels, etc.

Ive done research, but the only thing i can find are problems more specified to issues women are having, so i cant find anything relevant to whats going on.
i am a bit stubborn about hospitals cause my 2 1/2 niece died in an extremely simple (balloon plasty) procedure, here in tucson az, with the nations top heart hospitals and they murdered her.

Anyways, not much of a question because i really dont know what the question is, but i hope that someone could "form one?" from reading the povided info.
ADDITIONAL INFO UPON REQUEST, BE SPECIFIC.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Digestive Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem