Gallbladder Community

Gallstones & Bad Gallbladder - Your Symptoms

Hi...was wondering if anyone has experienced the same symptoms as me...I've had chronic diarrhea, painful burning gas and soft stools for 4 months...have had a ton of tests and they found gallstones and are recommending surgery...I don't seem to have the sharp pains that would go with gallbladder disease...am I the only one??
Hi Casey. I went through a few weeks of constant nausea(I've never thrown up), morning diarrhea and just feeling really sick. I had some discomfort in my stomach, gas, bloating but nothing severe. I had an Ultra Sound done almost 2 months ago and I was told I do have gallstones but I still haven't seen the specialist. I see her on the 29th. I got better for awhile but I wasn't 100%. I get waves of nausea, dull pains in my chest that make me cough or retch(thats just nasty) and just under my right ribs. I'm so tired of feeling crappy. I'm 52 and have a 10 year old and I've not been able to do much at all. Anyways, you're not the only one.