Gallbladder Community

HIDA Scan 90% and Gallbladder Sludge

I am a 23 year old female. I have had 2 kids the most recent in Oct 2013. I am was pretty healthly up in tell Dec 2013. I started to have sharp pain in my right rib area and back. Nasuea and some vomiting. Bloating and gas. Bealching also. I had a ultrasound on my gallbladder in the ER and was told there was some sludge. I went to see a general surgen and had a HIDA scan done. My doctor told me it was normal with my gallbladder showing up in 15 mins  and my ejection rate being 90%. So if my gallbladder is functioning normally where did the sludge come from. And is the sludge causing my problems. My doctor is haveing me do a endoscopy to rule out other things. If that is normal then we will go back to the gallbladder. Any advice? Experiences? Comments? Any help at all? Thanks in advance.
Your ejection rate is very high.  There has been newer research that shows that high rates can produce the same symptoms of gallbladder disease as lower rates .  My son was in extreme pain and had two HIDA scans that showed high ejection fraction.  I would seek a second opinion.  This is not a "normal" functioning gallbladder. Also, you might think about a naturalistic approach and research a gallbladder cleanse.