Aa
A
A
A
Close
Gallbladder Community
1.07k Members

Severe stomach Pain; Vomiting Bile

About 5 years ago I had my gall bladder out due to excessive stones and pain. I still felt like I had a rolled up pair of socks under my rib cage, so my Dr. put me on all kinds of medicines. I still did not get better. I had all kinds of tests and CT Scans and Ultrasounds, but nothing could be found. I had an EGD and a colonoscopy and they decided all that they saw was my bile duct was narrowing. They did surgery and put a stint in my bile duct. I had the worse case of Pancreatitis ever and what should have been out patient surgery landed me in the hospital for a week where I also ended up with pneumonia. I did get better after this, but I lost 40 pounds. 5 years later and I started out with my IBS coming back. Vomiting and diarhea. I developed a horrible urinary tract infection. My doctor treated it and I felt better, but once I was through with the mediction I started hurting and vomitting again. I thought it was the same thing. I went back to the Doctor and she said I did not have a UT. I went home where I continued to vomit bile and I started having radiating pain from my stomach to my back. I went to the ER. They did a CT Scan and said that they saw nothing, but that my urine showed I had a kidney infection. I just had a test declaring no infection the day before and now they were telling me I had an infection. While I was at the ER, I had pain that moved around just like the pancreatitis I had years before. He said the blood and urine showed nothing, but a kidney infection and sent me home with Tramadol and an antibiotic. I am getting worse. The pain I am feeling is not kidney. If I drink all the water he told me too, I vomit it up and it tastes like bile. If I eat, I vomit it up and get severe pain. It seems like I am worse at night. All I know is that this is not a kidney infection. I can not stand this pain and illness anymore. I went to the ER and my general physician and no help from either. What do I do?  feel like I am going to die. Any suggestions?
0 Responses
Top Digestive Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem