PEPTIC ULCER!!**PLZ HELP!!**

hi my name is susmita. I am suffering for stomach problems. about 8 years. I had got JAUNDICE when I was 10 years old. I was diagnosed and finally I found that I have PEPTIC ULCER. I went to many DOCTORS but it's not working. Yes, I was so much irregular in taking foods and also in taking medicine. I didn't completed my course of any medicine because of my irregularity and my stupidity activities. I have too much gas and my h. pylori is positive. I went to almost 5 doctors but I am not getting cure. My AGE is 17+. I know it's a symptom of STOMACH CANCER. But what will I do now? I am so much frustrated. Will I die?? :(  

Recently I am taking some home remedies like- FRESH JUICE of CABBAGE, GARLIC, CARROT, JUICE OF ALOE VERA. JUICE OF BANANA. Can you please tell me will this home remedies really work for this ulcer?? :-(

SYMPTOMS I FACE;-

1. Abdominal pain (Almost every time. I don't know what is the normal condition of my belly)
2. No Vomiting
3. No Black or Starry STOOLS
4. Sometimes I face Diarrhea If I eat RICH FOODS(but I try to avoid it)
5. Pain in BELLY BUTTON, CHEST,
6. Headache
7. Have HEARTBURN

I am so much mentally depressed. What will I do now? Please give me some suggestions.

Here are some of questions below that I also want to know:-

1. Will Home remedies work permanently for peptic ulcer? If yes, then how long it will take to cure permanently?
2. This ulcer is about 8 years, is this is a main symptom of CANCER?
3. Is my pain(almost everytime) normal or abnormal for an ulcer's patient?
4. Is there any possibility of COLON CANCER from this peptic ulcer?  

Please help!! Please... I don't want to die. :( :(
I understand your concern regarding this. Although ulcers often heal on their own,  these may lead to serious health problems such as bleeding and perforation, but not necessarily cancer. Lifestyle  changes, such as eliminating substances that can be causing the ulcers, avoiding alcoholic drinks and smoking, and avoiding certain medications  are important. It is also important to take the medications as prescribed and  to check with your attending physician for monitoring. Talk to your doctor about your management plan to prevent complications mentioned above. Take care and do keep us posted.