bloating and cough

I am a 45 year old female, in the healthy weight range, who has experienced GERD symptoms off and on for years. I have had 3 endoscopies (in which the doctor 'stretched' narrowings in my esophagus) and my gall bladder removed. My concern is that in the last 2 months I have experienced bloating - especially in the upper abdomen (to the point of shortness of breath) when eating. Many times I will still feel hungry and yet not be able to eat due to the 'fullness' in my abdomen. I also experiance a frequent cough. Not the type you have with a cold but what you feel when you need to clear your throat. This happens especially when I eat or drive in a car. I eat fairly well but not perfect and I drink white wine frequently but not in large ammounts (1-3 glasses 3-5 days a week).  I have frequent sore throats but I attribute this to sinus and allergy problems. I know the easiest thing would be to see my doctor but like many people I have a large deductible on my health insurance. Do you think I am doing things that I could change to improve my symptoms or are my symptoms indicative of something more serious? What would you recommend?          
When i had my gallbladder removed i felt the same way with the bloating when i ate. My husband soon found out if he gave me a sprite and I drank a good drink of it that i would belch and the air bubble would pass, eliminating the shortness of breath. i too have GERD. The sore throat comes from the acid coming back up into your throat at night, to alleviate this take and raise the head of your bed or get more pillows to sleep on. Are you taking Nexium, protonix, prilosec or Prevacid, they knock down the acid?
You are right as, these medicines surely helps in coming over this acidic problem but, I think it will be better if you avoid intake of cold drinks that have effervescence as, due to this you will surely feel all such things that you have told me and therefore, it leads to a problem.

You are reading content posted in the Gastric Cancer Community

Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.