Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

i need help!

For the past few weeks I have noticed problems with my stomache. It seems now that right after I eat, not even 10mins after, do I find myself running to the bathroom and it happens everytime. I'm always feeling the need to throw up after I eat and I also have hot flashes, headaches,fatigue and I'm hungry a lot more often then I should. I'm a female , 17 years old and 168 pounds , I need help!
2 Responses
1711789 tn?1361308007
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include gastritis, GI infections, motility disorders, hormonal/ endocrine issues, growths/ masses, medication side effect etc. It would be best to get this evaluated by a primary care physician or a gastroenterologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
I would seriously look at getting tested for celiac disease.  You most likely always had it but you are only now feeling it.  This is exactly what happened to my sister.  Also check for gluten intolerance.  You could just stop eating gluten altogether and see what happens.  good luck.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Gastric Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child