intestines? stomach?? I don't know...

For 3 months now I've been very bloated in my stomach. I've had constipation on and off and also diahrrea. Along with it, shortness of breath, chest pains and sometimes heart palpitations, feels like my intestines would spasm, esophagus spasm and bad gas. There are times it feels like my lungs would collapse while I'm sleeping. I don't know what this problem is.. After constipation when I would have a bowel movement, I get cold sweats and I get very bad chest pains and I'd have very hard time breathing. Can someone please tell me what these symptoms may be?
You should see a gastroenterologist. Consider CT or MRI enterography.

You are reading content posted in the Gastric Cancer Community

Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.