Gastric Cancer Community
116 Members

intestines? stomach?? I don't know...

For 3 months now I've been very bloated in my stomach. I've had constipation on and off and also diahrrea. Along with it, shortness of breath, chest pains and sometimes heart palpitations, feels like my intestines would spasm, esophagus spasm and bad gas. There are times it feels like my lungs would collapse while I'm sleeping. I don't know what this problem is.. After constipation when I would have a bowel movement, I get cold sweats and I get very bad chest pains and I'd have very hard time breathing. Can someone please tell me what these symptoms may be?
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize