stomach cancer & pregnancy

I was diagnose with stomach cancer in 2013 and my entire stomach was removed. I'm 9 weeks pregnant, over 39 yrs old, struggling to gain weight and I can't find any info on pregnancy and no stomach. Any advice?
I understand your concern regarding this but post-gastrectomy pregnancy is possible. It is high-risk but according to studies, it is manageable. Nutrition for both mother and for baby are the main issue but  with proper medical supervision and guidance, there is no reason why a pregnancy may prosper. As long as the appropriate supplementation for likely nutritional deficiencies is implemented, there is nothing to be worried about. It is best that you discuss this with your obstetrician or be referred to one who has had patients with the same medical history for proper evaluation. Initial diagnostic examinations  like liver tests or tests to rule out nutritional deficiency may need to be done. Take care and do keep us posted.