Gastroenterology Community

Abdomen pain, nausea, weight loss

Please help. I am a 38 year old female.  I had my uterus removed in 2009 and began having bowel problems.  I would feel moving through and it was very painful.  When it past the pain would ease but still be there.  Oct 2012 I started getting sick all the time.  Nausea, pain LLQ, LUQ..  My GYN did an ultrasound which showed a large cyst in my left ovary and said I should have it removed.  I tried to put it off as long as possible.  I continued to be very ill, irregular bowel movements, blood in stool, pain that went from lower left  pelvic to back and down my left leg. So I decided on scheduling surgery.
My GYN recommended that I see a GI doctor because of my bowel issues..  I did and was told that I needed a colonoscopy prior to surgery.  I chose not to have that done prior to surgery.
June 2013 I had a bilat oopharectomy.  The pain and nausea were gone until 2 weeks after surgery my symptoms came back with a vengeance.  I went back to the GI and scheduled a colonoscopy.  That was done July 2013, in which they removed 3 precancerous polyps.  For 3 days after colonoscopy I was in so much pain, nauseated and could barely eat.
I again went back to the GI and they found I had overgrowth bacteria in my lower intestines.  The antibiotics for that improved my symptoms.
Since then I have still had pain in different areas included upper left and right abdomen.  I feel nauseated most of the time.  My pain goes from my lower left pelvic area to flank, under ribs in back under ribs left front and down my left leg sometimes affecting my bowel.  At times I will eat something and 2 hours later I will get bad cramping then diarrhea.  Sometimes I will eat something different and the next day will feel ill.  There has been times that I have gone 2-3 days without eating because of the nausea and not feeling well all over.  I have lost 20 pounds in the past 2 months.  The pain in my back is stinging.  Sometimes I get pressure and stinging feeling in my abdomen with pressure up under my ribs on both sides. I have been gluten and dairy free for the  past 2 months in hopes it will help
Do you have any suggestions of what may be causing this?  I’m desperate I have been dealing with this for a year now and when I go to the doctors I am not getting any answers.  I miss life, my son misses his mother we don't get to do the things we used to because I am not well most of the time.
Obviously youve taken some right decisions with respect to gluten and lactose intolerance which do cause most of your symptoms, is your tongue covered with white and if so has it been like that for a long time? try some of these remedies, when you wake up drink one cup of dry parsley tea warm. during lunch have a salad made up of beetroot, lettuce, tuna.  drink water after the meal, for dinner..eat grilled chicken fillet with boiled vegies..broccoli,carrot, cauliflower and peas. if you can purchase ''yerba mate'' a south american tea and drink that twice a day from there on, use leatherwood honey in the ''yerba mate'' for good taste. keep away from all sugars except the honey, throw away any fizzy drinks you were consuming and lastly put some meditation music on while crossing your fingers ''middle finger over index finger and touching all the painful places on your body with your crossed fingers, you should feel immediate relief with God's help.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem