Gastroenterology Community

Anemia, nausea, fatigue, blood IN stool

I have been fatigued and nauseated for about a month. Im on Depo Provera, and knew I wasnt pregnant, but feel like it.
My doctor sent me for a blood test, and everything is borderline low. (my WBC is 5.2, RBC is 4.08, CO2 is 20). I can give any other info that may be key.

six days ago I began seeing blood in my stool. It looks like red flakes in the B.M. I also have free blood as well.

The nausea and fatigue hasnt let up, the blood in the stool has, but Im still going for a cat scan on monday.
I have a history of colon cancer, and almost every other cancer in my family. My mother has pre cancerous polyps (60 yr old).  I also have a probrability of having lupus, but not tech. diagnosed yet.

In the past year, I have had increase of gas, and periodically when I sit, it feels as though my tailbone is sore. It's actually the getting up that is uncomfortable.
Please help. I know ill get answers, but im about two weeks away from answers and it feels like the last five min of a five yr sentance.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem