Gastroenterology Community

BIZZARE GI PROBLEMS

HELLO I HAVE A STRANGE QUESTION TO ASK I AM 52 YRS OLD AND SINCE I WAS 20 I BEGAN HABVING STRANGE HEALTH PROBLEMS IT BEGAN WITH I LOST MY VOICE AND HAD WHAT LOOKED LIKE(BUT WASNT) A SUNBURN ON MY CHEST AND NECK AND BURNED SO BAD AND HAD NO VOICE FOR 3 YEARS AS I FELT I WAS CHOKING THEN OTHER THIMGS BEGAN LIKEN SWELLING IN MY STOMACH TERRIBLY AND STILL HAVE IT I LOOK PREGNANT AND BEGAN HAVING TWITCHING ALL OVER  MY BODY EVEN IN MY RECUM  THEN I HAVE  TROUBLE BREATHING SO BAD I FIGHT FOR AIR THIS COMES AND GOES THEN I STARTED HAVING STRANGE VISION DISTURBANCES AND THEN ALL THIS WHEN I EAT WHITHIN 10 OR SO MINUTES I START SWEATING SO BAD AND HEART RACING AND WHEEZE AND FEEL LIKE MY BODY SI GOING 100 MILES AND HOUR IT SPEEDS UIP SO BAD AND I GET CONFUSED OPR SOEMTIEMS I EAT AND WITH IN MINUTES I GET SO SLEEPY ITS AS IF I HAD A STRONG DRUG  I CANNOT STAY AWAKE AND MY EYES DRIP MY NOSE DRIPS AND I DROOL AND THIS CA LAST FOR WEEKS OR MONTHS I CANT DRIVE NOTHING OR I CAN EAT AND I GET SO WEAK I CANNOT STAND UP FOR HOURS POSITION WILL TRIGGER ALL THISA AS ANY EXERCISE WILL BRING THIS ON AND WHEN I WAKE I HAVE THESZE STRANGE SPASMS IN THE UPPER ABDOMEN THAT TIGHTEN AND LOSSEN FOR ABOUT 20 MINUTES THEN ITS BETTER SOMETIMES WHEN I NEED TO HAVE A BOWEL MOVEMENT I FEEL THESE THINGS DIZZY AND HEART RACING ETC... I HAVE LIKE FUMES THAT COME UP AND TGHEY MAKE ME HAVE A RASH ON MY JAW AREA AND NECK AND THEY MAKE ME SO DIZZY AND WHEEZING THEN NOIW SINCE ALL OF THIS I CANNOT TAKE NEARLY ALL MEDICINES AS THEY REAXCT OPPOSITE ON MEI HAVE THIS SENSE OF DOOM IN MY UPPER ABDOMEN AND CHEST AREA AND HAVE SVT'S WHEN I EAT SOMETHING THAT DONT AGREE WITH ME THAT GO UP TO 270 BPM THIS SENCE OF DOOM I CALL IT IS AWEFUL BENDIONG OVER CAN CAUSE IT IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I WILL DIE JUST EATING CAN TRIGGER THIS ALSO AND I HAVE AT TIEMS A SEVER METALLIC TASTE AND WHEN I GET THIS I ALWAYS HAVE A REALLY BAT BOUT OF THE OTHER SYMPTOMS GTHERE IS MORE I JUST FEEL MAYBE ITS SOME SORT OF METABOLIC DISEASE THEYC ANNOT FIND MAYBE I PRODUCDE TOO MUCH OF SOMETHING OR LACKING A ENZYME TO BREAK DOWN SOMETHING AND IT IS POISONING ME?? I HOPE SOMEONE WILL PLEASE READ THIS AND HELP ME I EVEN MOVED TO MY HUSBANDS COUNTRY OF EGYPT TO TRY TO FIND DOCTORS HERE TO HELP ME AND THEY ARE WONDERFUL THEY TRY SO HARD BUT STILL... NO ANSWER I FEEL I AM USING UP ALL MY OPTIONS AND IM NOT A QUITTER BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO TURN ANYMORE AND IM AFRAID SO BAD I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANXIETY AS WHEN THEIS STARTED I JUST HAD MY SON AND MY LIFE  WAS WONDERFUL SINCE THEN IT PUT MY LIFE ON HOLD ..... FOR 33 YEARS AND I HAD TO HAVE SOMEONE HELP ME I HAD SUCH HORRIBLE SYMPTOMS SO MUCH FOR THE PLANS I HAD FOR MY FUTURE  PLEASE IF SOPMEONME CAN READ THIS AND HELP ME IN ANYWAY AS EVERDAY IS A CHALLENGE I NEVER KNOW FROM DAY TO DAY WHAT SYMTOMS I WILL HAVE I KNOW ALOT OF IT SEEMS TO BE RELATED TO REFLUX IN ITS OWN WEIRD WAY BUT THERE SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT PLEASE HELP ANYONE PLEASE?
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem