Baclofen and Belching

I have had a problem with belching and burping.  I had previously found that the only way to eliminate this problem was to lie down in a supine position.  Recently I was prescribed Baclofen and found that this drug helped a great deal.  See the article by Zhang, et. al. in GUT "Control of transient lower oesophageal sphincter relaxations and reflux by the GABA (B) agonist baclofen in patients with gastro-oesophageal reflux disease" (2002)

This discussion is related to constant belching...gerd causing aerophagia?.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
   Hi there, sorry to hear your going threw this problem..   I had a nisson wrap and there are alot of people that have trouble with it now.   so dont go there.    I take a little dill pickle juice just a couple of sips and my heartburn goes away.    strange but it helps me.   I take prilec two times a day, and i sleep in a recliner  really helps me.   Hope it works for you too.