Gastroenterology Community

Bad Flatuence ( 24/7 )

PLEASE read my problem completely and your suggestions would be very appreciated .

I am 22, male, India. I am having this problem since my birth and still looking for solution.

I release gas all the time ( 24*7 ) whether I eat something or starve. This has worsen my life and even because of this I tried to end my life . I don't smell it but people around me always cover their nose when they are near to me . I have this problem since my birth but got to know in school when my friends and people started making fun of me all the time .

To find solution of this problem I went to several doctors but all in vain . Doctors don't try to understand this problem and always prescribe a list of medicines or some regular tests. These medicines and test does not help me at all. I also went to homeopathy doctor  but still there was no result. Some doctors don't take it seriously but it is ruining my life. I am living in high tension and don't know what to do . I had my endoscopy and the result was normal. No serious issue was found in it.

Then I tried to change my diet and it does not affected me as well .Please help me to cure this DISEASE and which test should I go to check my actual problem .
I am subscribed to similar questions on this forum related to this problem but unable to find any solution.

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Hi there!

Well, flatulence could occur due to several reasons such as stress, aerophagia, gastroesophageal reflux, malabsorption syndromes,  lactose intolerance, GI infections/ parasitic infestations, increased dietary intake of oligosaccharides, dairy products beans, lentils, onions, garlic, scallions, leeks, turnips, rutabagas, radishes, sweet potatoes, potatoes, cashews, oats, wheat, cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage etc. You could start by making changes in your diet. If this does not seem to help, I would suggest consulting a gastroenterologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem