Gastroenterology Community

Could it still be H pylori?

I tested negative for h pylori by blood test, stomach biopsy, and rapid urease testing.

But, I have all the symptoms of h pylori: stomach burning/stomach sore (eases up after eating), stomach cramps, bloating, burping, was really gassy at one point, weird stomach noises (mostly at night), feeling weak, cold, and  tired, depressed, and worried all the time. I also feel constipated, have pale stools, undigested food in stool (looks like rice), and diarrhea from time to time.

My GI is getting fed up with me and is blaming it on stress. I HAVE NO STRESS! I do have anxiety because of all this, I will admit that. I was living a normal life at the age of 25, and this came out of no where.

I lost 15 pounds in the last 2.5 months because of this. Prior to this, I lost 45 pounds by going to the gym in the last 8-9 months.

Do it be h pylori or something else (ei. gallbladder, hypercalcemia, or pancreatitis)?
Also, I tested negative for parasites, tested positive for SBOG (took antibiotics with no real results), and have a high count of calcium.  

Please help.
I feel for you. My symptoms aren't as bad as yours, though I do have constipation and acid reflux. acid reflux is bad when I drink alcohol. hope you find relief.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem