Gastroenterology Community

Deep Abdominal Mass on lower right quadrant among other issues

Hello, I have a slightly palpable lump in my lower right quadrant, approximately 2 and a half inches below the naval on the right side.  When I push a lil deeper I feel the lump and it feels as if it may be attached to my intestines unlike other fatty bumps as I get irritation and gas after moving the spot around too much. It feels more like I am moving a lypoma *which I have a history of in various parts of my body* but its as if it is deep within my intestines or on the surface of them.  I am wondering if I am just being paranoid and irritating my intestines or if there is truly something to be worried about.  I am going to be seeing my Dr. next month as he is on vacation at the moment, I am just wondering what I should tell him in regards to my issue.

I do not notice a hard feeling to the lump but it does seem like it could cause some issues being so close to everything as I do get some discomfort there sometimes.  

I have also been having a problem ever since getting stressed out a few days ago of being constipated, but this lump issue was around before that.  I have been taking metamucil each day and I have only been able to go every 2 days, my diet is high in fiber and I drink lots of liquids, I do not consume much dairy so that is not an issue.  I know these issues can all point to colon and cancer issues but I am just looking for some insight as I am 27 years of age.  Stool has no blood, at first was very solid and now smooth after regulating my fiber but I am still not regular even after taking meta every day.  There are still days I am not regular and I do not feel pain and I do not feel gas or bloating.

I have been having a problem regulating an ulcer over the last few months and I have changed my diet
significantly, I have been tested for H. Pylori and I have received no calls from the labs *as they said they would if anything was found* so I am wondering if my digestive and gastric health is the culprit.

Thank you for any advice or insight, I will still be seeing my Dr. Soon.
If you have a partial blockage in your intestine this could cause the constipation.  Glad you are seeing a dr.  Probably need to see a GI, maybe you can get in there sooner.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem