Gastroenterology Community

FORGOT SOMETHING ELSE

I FORGOT TO POST THAT SINCE I HAD THE OTHER PROBLEMS START THEY SAID I HAVE PANCREATITIS BUT I HAVE HAD ELEVATED AMYLASE FOR 33 YEARS YET NOT MUCH PAIN AS THEY WOULKD SAQY I SHOULD HAVE FROM IT AND OCCASIONALLY I HAVE NAUSEA ALWAYS DIAHREAH AND CONSTIPATION SEVER BUT MY AMYLASE IS OVER 100 IN BLOOD AND IN URINE SEVERAL MONTHS AGO IT WAS OVER 1400 YET NOT MUCH PASIN  OTHER THAN THE SPASMS AND IN MY CHEST PAINS NOT ALOT OF NASEA WHEN THIS IS ELEVATED BUT HAVE THE WEIRD SYMPTOMS WITH IT THEY DONT HAVE A ANSWER FOR ME THE CT OF ABDOMEN WITH OUT CONTRAST I HAD A REACTION TO IT YEARS AGO SHOWED MY PANCREAS NORMAL SO IM SORRY I FORGOT TO ADD THIS TO MY OTHER LIST OF SYMPTOMS
Hi, I've been having weird stomach pain (usually upper left side), bloating, burping and sometimes pain in my middle chest.  I had an abdominal ultrasound done and they found kidney stones and a cyst on my liver.  This has been going on for 2 months now and it's driving me crazy.  I've always been healthy and have never had a problem like this.  I eat well and am not overweight.  Anyone have any suggestions?
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem