Gastroenterology Community

Food (fruit) related acute pancreatitis

I had my first acute panreatitis attack when I was 19. I am 40 now and have had a lot of attacks, always food related.
My enemies are:
- all stone fruits (cherries, plums, apricots, peaches)
- bananas, honey melon, avocado (I haven't tasted any othe tropical fruits)
- almonds and apricot pit kernels
- mayonnaise-based salads. Because this has happened only in restaurants I suppose it was mayonnaise containing cassava starch (a new invention during the last 5-6 years) This caused the worse and longest attacks.

Recently I have made a wide research to find out what do all these foods have in common.
THEY ALL CONTAIN CYANOGENIC GLYCOSIDES.

I have a hypothesis.
Cyanogenic glycosides are metabolized to HCN (hydrogen cyanide). Normal people detoxify it by converting it to the less poisnous thiocyanate. I suppose I lack the detoxifying enzyme rhodanase or I'm sensitive to thiocyanate.
Hydrogen cyanide causes tissue hypoxia (lack of oxygen) exactly like ethanol (in alcohol). The result is inflammation.

SO WHY IS HCN NOT LISTED AS A POSSIBLE CAUSE IN ANY MEDICAL INFORMATION?

I have read many people having attacks whithout knowing the reason. Reports of rare cases of food allergy acute pancreatitis. They realized the reason after 3-5 attacks.
Could this be just HCN mild poisoning?
Thank you in advance.
I would like to add this something that supports my hypothesis:
I have read in pancreatitis forums at least 3 stories of people who relate their attacks to a depression herb medication St. John's Wort. I have checked it out. In these medications St. John's Wort is always combined with Passiflora (Passion flower). Passiflora is cyanogenic.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem