Gastroenterology Community

Gall bladder pain and SOB

I am 41 yo female.  I have had ruq pain in the past - about 10 years ago it started with children.  US and HIDA then all normal.  I figured out by watching my food I could keep my gb (ruq pain) from not flaring up.  3 weeks ago I ate a veggie sandwich and about 2 hours later I was in severe pain on the right side and I thought to myself - gb.  Well it has been constant since then with increased pain.  Other symptoms that have developed; inability to take a deep breath once any food or drink is consumed (this has been the most bothersome I feel SOB all the time.  When I eat I instantly feel full and it sits in my throat.  Vomiting shortly after food intake if breathing becomes difficult.  R shoulder blade pain, RUQ pain, diarrhea.  I just don't feel good.  The hardest thing is the breathing!  I am a runner and I can't even run a half mile with feeling like I am going to die due to the inability of not being able to take a deep breath.  Negative CT scan, negative US, clean blood work.  I think a HIDA scan should be next but they want to send me for cardio consult?!?!?!?
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem