Gastroenterology Community

Gallbladder pain?

I am totally confused and so tired of this mess! I have been having these random episodes of extreme vomiting, excruciating pain in my belly, profusely sweating and weakness. I've been to the ER 5 times for this problem. They have taken blood (shows high white count), xrays (normal), CTscan (normal), ultrasound (normal), Gastric Emptying test (normal) and a HidaScan. After the HidaScan, I felt extremely nausea for the entire day. The following day, I was back in the ER with the above symptoms. At home, I had 3 Zofran and a Phenergan Supp, that didn't help...thus the trip to the ER. I am so tired of these "random" episodes! I have tried a food diary, but can't see and kind of cause. This morning the GI doctor called and said they are referring me to a surgeon. I believe she told me the Scan was ok, but if I am having those kinds of symptoms following the test, something is not right. I am so ready to have this darn Gallbladder yanked out! Can I have all these tests come back normal if it's still my Gallbladder?

This discussion is related to All Normal Gall Bladder tests.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem