Gastroenterology Community

Gurgling in throat

I have been having throat gurgling issues ever since i can remember. I am now 18. Sometimes i get such a sour taste in my throat it makes me throw up other times i have such a thick content in the back of my throat it makes me throw up. I have been to the Dr. many times and haven't found a solution. They put me on prilosec and other over the counter meds. and it helps for awhile but doesnt totally cure the problem. I can not burp, could this be part of the problem? Could it possibly be a food allergy? The Dr. said i just have a sensitive stomach and that its my nerves...well 3/4 of the time i am just home doing nothing and im def not nervous about anything.
Im sick of gurgling and puking. It's very embarrassing to be riding w/ a friend and they have to pull over cuz you have to puke. also not cool when the whole room can hear your throat.
-help please
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem