Gastroenterology Community

HELP

I've been into the E.R twice now with extremely bad pains in my upper middle abdomen and to the left and into my back. The first thing they thought, was that it was my gallbladder but that's a no go since I don't have one. I am extremely nausea, the pain is becoming unbearable, it hurts much more when I eat or drink, and it's getting worse as the days go by. They tell me to follow up with a doctor, but it's the weekend and I honestly don't know if I can make it through another night of this, I can't even pick up my 10 month old daughter without almost screaming. Please help me, give me suggestions because I feel like I could honestly just die. My heart is beating like crazy, my blood pressure keeps getting really high and dropping(Nursing Student, I have my blood pressure cuff and stuff) and one second I'm cold the next I'm hot.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/pancreatitis/DS00371/DSECTION=tests%2Dand%2Ddiagnosis

go to link .  hope this helps
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem