Gastroenterology Community

Helicobacter Pylori

After 5 years of pain with many negative analysis.
A helicobacter pylori came back positive with high value, that showed a chronical infection.
I have very awful symphtoms for 5 years (now im 25 years old, female).
My symphtoms are: genital painful and itching, dry mouth and vagina, throat pain and burnings, ear pain, white tongue, usually candida appears, stomach and liver pain.
Also i was diagnosed with unknown genital infection with bacili negativi, that probably is h-pilory as dr. said, even if is not common.
My question are:

1) What antibiotics can eradicate the infection with h-pilory? Regarding i have chronic infection...

2) At what specialisation in medicin shall i ask for help ??( for ex. my gynecologist couldnt helped me, telling that he dont treat h-pilory, ent dr. also dont know how to treat this- just gave me pills anti-burnings that doesnt helped at all)

3) Can i still eat raw vegetables/ fruits or shal i cook everything?

4) I can ever clear h-pilory or it never goes away and just get better a lil bit???
Hi, Helicobacter pylori, also known as H. pylori, is a bacterium that is commonly found in the stomach. It is present in approximately one-half of the world's population. The vast majority of people infected with H. pylori infection have no symptoms and will never develop problems.  No single drug cures H. pylori infection. Treatment involves taking several medications for 7 to 14 days. Some of the treatment regimens use a medication called metronidazole (Flagyl) or clarithromycin (Biaxin). These medications can cause a metallic taste in the mouth. You will need to consult a gastroenterologist for adequate therapy. Regards.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem