Gastroenterology Community

How to Obtain Full bowel evacuation

This is an embarrassing question about how to completely empty the bowels, particularly for anal sex (please don't judge)

Before anal sex, I attempt to empty the bowel and rectum, but the problem I am having is that no matter how many times I go, my bowels will not empty completely, even if I feel like I have emptied them. Inevitably, there are always "accidents" during sex, and not just residue that can be taken care of with washing or "douching", but a lot of "poop." When I rush to the bathroom after these accidents, I inevitably have another bowel movement as if I hadn't "pooped" several times before. I have pooped up to 4 or 5 times once and still have this problem.

I am wondering why I can't simply empty my bowels completely in one or two tries, and why no matter how much I go, my body seems to be producing more and more poop to replace what I've emptied. From what I read, most people can make 1-2 bowel movements and be completely fine for sex or just going throughout the day.

I should note that I mostly only notice this when I try sex. If I don't try sex, I will go to the bathroom once or twice a day and feel fine, and there isn't a sudden urge to go back, usually. But maybe I just don't notice or pay attention.

About my diet: I try to eat a lot of fiber (wheat/grain bread, pure fiber supplements, bran cereal), I don't eat a lot of fats, I have about a cup of milk every day and maybe a slice of cheese or two every other day.

About my poop: It is usually soft. After sex when I usually have this problem, it is very soft, not hard or anything.

How do I make full evacuations and stop making poop after I've gone once or twice? How do I stop the poop from coming out constantly and interfering with my sex life? What is going on and is there there a way to prevent this?
Best suggestion I can think of would be to ask your Doctor to prescribe a strong laxative that takes a prescription.  I think you will need to ask your Doctor for help.

Good luck.            ..........       Sherry   :)
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem