Actually, it sounds exactly like you got either a slight food poisoning or you have a little digestive virus or bacteria. This will make you feel light-headed, throwing up, very strange in general. Continue to take your Zofran, an ordinary Alka Seltzer Original is good, drink some milk, which Acidophilus milk is really good for you, it helps balance the flora in your intestines. If you're not feeling gradually better by the middle of next week, visit a free clinic, usually listed in the phone book under your county health department, and have them draw blood and do a stool sample to see if you have a bacteria, which they can give you antibiotics for that. if you have a virus, they just let it run its course, about a 10-day timeframe. If it's simple food poisoning, it'll go away by middle of next week. As for acid reflux, this is a symptom of your tummy producing too much acid, and since you were able to eat you do not have a stricture in your esophogus, and I just think if you imagine you ate something a little off or imagine a temporary virus, you'll realize that's all it is. As I said, if you're not feeling a lot better by mid-week, do go to a clinic to get labwork done for any bacteria you picked up from food.
Yea the doctor said either gastroenteritis or gastritis from H. Pylori (too much soda every day my whole life.. recently cut back) I would have to go back to the hospital to get the right prescriptions because I don't have insurance or a primary care doctor. I think something I had eaten monday night triggered it and maybe combined with cutting back drastically on the soda. My mom ate it too but since she doesn't have H pylori I figure that's why she was fine.