Aa
A
A
A
Close
Gastroenterology Community
31.5k Members

Lower abdomen discomfort.

All of this problem started when I took Paratrex/Living Defense (same ingredients, different brand) at Global Healing Center or at store.infowars.com:

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/paratrex.html

http://store.infowars.com/Living-Defense_p_1718.html

Within' a week or two of taking this particular supplement to clean and ward off hostile parasites in my colon, I started to feel constipated and having difficulties passing out stools. I get this weird discomfort within lower-right of my abdomen. Initially, my anus was badly infected and swollen and I had a very hard time straining my stools out. The pain was very noticeable: pricking sensation in my ascending-to-mid colon, itchy anus after taking a stool (long standing issue), constipation (bloating is not an issue now). Randomly, my stool becomes medium brown with black ridges, sometimes I get one or two black spots on my stool. I rarely get red stools (it tends to show a red strip, not the whole stool itself), it doesn't show up very often. Sometimes I get silky brown stools, other times I get medium-dark brown stools, yellow and black ridges – took some pictures of it. Bristol stool chart would be number one and five – back and forth – that occurs on or after January 12th. As of right now, I am experiencing discomfort on my lower ascending colon. The mid and descending colon seems fine to me, I think – I could be wrong. I don't feel any pain when sitting or walking around for a bit. When I walk from a reasonable distance, I can feel the pricking/pinching sensation, running accelerates it though. Secondly, I get this strange electrical sensation humming throughout my body starting from my stomach.

Steps I took to rectify the problem:

- Probotic drinks: Kombucha/KeVita.
- Tree Oil Soap to relieve itchy anus every time taking a stool – it works, extremely effective!
- Undergarment underwear to prevent infection.
- Prunes: 2-3 prunes when needed – helps IMMENSELY!
- Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar (2 tbsp w/ purified water).
- Purified water for hydration purpose.
- Bio-active turmeric from herb-pharm.
- Intestinal Support from herb-pharm.
- Ducolax (rarely used tho, prunes are better).    

Symptoms I am experiencing right now:

- Occasional pinching/pricking sensation from various location inside the colon (large intestine).
- Discomfort on lower-side of the ascending colon – feels like a rock.
- Bloating seems to go away as of right now.
- Sometimes the stool is silky brown, sometimes it show black ridges with one or two small black spot (see the picture for better clarification).
- Electrical current sensation originating somewhere in my stomach.

I often eat non-GMO food.

Any idea what's going on? Thanks.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem