Gastroenterology Community

NEXIUM 40mg and Zantac

I am trying to find out if it is safe to take Nexium and Zantac together. I also take Xanax 1mg. I have GERDS and Barrett's Esophogus. I don't have indigestion, because I am taking the NEXIUM 40mg. , I was wondering if it is safe to take Zantac 75mg. with it. I have been getting these little pinpoint pimple like things in my mouth and on the roof of my mouth, sides, and the back of my tongue. My doctor said it might be my stomach causing these little pimples, but he never answered me. Does anyone have any answers ?  Please Help. These little pimples feel like sandpaper in my throat and are driving me nuts !
I take Prevacid in the morning and a Zantac 150 at night and my gastro dr. said it's fine.  If I take two Prevacid I get diareeah, so this is what I do to control my acid reflux and heal my ulcers.

The pimples I'm not sure.  Did you check with your dentist?
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem