Gastroenterology Community

Need some help

Hello. I have been having stomach issues for about 5 weeks now. Abdominal bloating, excessive gas lound gas noises from stomach whenever I eat and it could go on for hours with gas. I've had constipation and fatigue. When I first got sick I was diagnosed with a gastrointestional virus. When it didn't go away two weeks later I went to another dr that said its due to stress and anxiety. I was def not satisfied with the anxiety answer and felt like there's something else going on. Now I notice a clear oil sheen floating on top of toilet after urinationg or having a bm for a week now that I've notived. I urinated in a cup and examined it my self I saw small white hair like particles that could be worms? Or maybe a very fine hair but everytime I urinate?? I also noticed a small white shiny kind of round thing and lots of white, what looks like skin cells. It smells sweeter than applejuice. I took a ketone test it showed up a small amount...any ideas what these symptoms sound lik
it sounds exactley like uriny tract infection,if tastes like appljuice bottle it and start ur own buissness
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem