Gastroenterology Community

Pulsating & Bloated Stomach

Hello, I am a 38yo male. I have been experiencing pulsating and bloated stomach. It is so severe if I did not know better a couple nights I would have gone to the ER. It keeps me up at night and is affecting my daily routine. I try to eat smaller amounts but even small amounts can make it worse. I have found DGL does help some, and have tried both HCL as well as an enzyme pill. I have been to my md before(multiple times) as well as a naturopath. Changes in diet helped previously, but this go round I can't seem to make it stop. I don't eat gluten(very strict) and only eat smaller amounts of dairy(yogurt, cheese). I have not been to the doctor for this latest round as it seems all the same tests get run and to no avail. Previously(several years ago) I did have an endoscopy which did not reveal any problems. Any help? I keep experimenting looking for a "trigger" for this but so far nothing. I am not extremely overweight, eat healthy(organic for the most part even, no preservatives, msg etc.), my cholesterol is normal, bp is normal. Based on everything I have read and tried 90% sure this is a digestive deal. I just can't figure out how to turn it off. I am desperate to get a handle on this permanently. Any help/thoughts are so much appreciated.
Have you tried eliminating dairy completely? If you are allergic to something or your body cant digest something, even small amounts will cause problems.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem