Gastroenterology Community

Recently post RNY surgery and might be having possible "Gall Bladder" Issues

I had RNY on March 2nd.  Everything has been going well.  I started a soft foods diet about 2 weeks ago.  I noticed last week that I was experiencing some pain in my upper abdomen near my rib cage on the right side.  It was a dull ache type of discomfort and it would come and go.  Mostly I experienced it later in the day.  I also have noticed that if I stand up after being seated & try to take in a deep breath, that I have a tight feeling in my upper abdomen and it feels uncomfortable.  I've read online that some of my symptoms could spell gall bladder isuues/problems.  I have lost 35 lbs in about 1 month and 1 week.  I know that rapid weight loss can trigger gall bladder problems.  I do have an appt to see my RNY surgeon tomorrow to discuss my discomfort/pain.  My question is, based on my symptoms, do you think I likely might have gall stones or gall bladder trouble?  Thanks
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem