Gastroenterology Community

Right Side Abdominal Pain

I have had an on and off sharp pain in my upper right abdomen, right under my ribs for over 4 year now.  (My gallbladder was removed 22 years ago.  I DO have low iron and I was checked for fibroids about a year ago.  Doctors found one big fibroid about the size of a grapefruit and lots of polyps.  My uterus had some growth too and was subsequently taken out.)  Every day the pain gets worse and worse.  Now the back of my ribcage is starting to feel pain.  I am losing my appetite, and feel nauseous.  Every time I eat I feel pain as well.  I DO NOT have any issues moving my bowels, but my bowels are dark green.  I currently take ACID REFLUX MEDICINE, but this has done nothing for me.   I've had 2 MRIs done, CT Scan, bile duct blockage test, endoscopy, gastric emptying (which resulted in digestive system slow and was told to eat six small meals instead of 3 big ones), small bowel test, Magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography  (MRCP), and now scheduled for an Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP).  

Please, I need help.  I don't know what is going on and how long I can take this.

Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem