Sore anus

Hello,

This only started yesterday as far as I am aware, and it got worse as the day went on, but I noticed that when I sit down my anus is sore, mainly the 'crack' area (for lack of a more polite term). I also noticed that it feels 'wet' or that if I sit down for long periods my bum becomes wet. I don't know whether this is sweat or something else, but I feel the need to go and wipe my behind and notice that there is faeces on the tissue, not a lot (to the extent as if going to the toilet for a no. 2) but its there. I also noticed that my bum cheeks, close to the 'crack' are quite red, not sore but it still looks unusual. It feels quite uncomfortable to sit down now, not that I can't sit, it's just not too comfortable.

I know it's not a pleasant thing to be reading about, and it's all the more 'uncomfortable' for me to be asking about it, but I feel like I need to as I'm not sure what the problem is, so I was just wondering if anyone had any idea of what this soreness and the associated symptoms could be caused by?

Thank you for the help.

Regards.
Read more
Cancel
Follow
Upvote - 0
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Gastroenterology Community Resources