Stomach Pain

For the last week and a half i have had constant stomach pain and going to the bathroom after every time i eat. This problem used to happen years ago after i returned from Iraq but got better and just came back.  The doctors have done nothing about it and cant figure anything out. Just wandering if anyone has any advice
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yea we are going back and forth lol. Yea I have to wait till the morning till i can call and get something done hopefully.
Helpful - 0
No excuse. We use the military hospital too and have had pretty good treatment from them where we are. Keep bugging them. This is your life. You have a right to feel good and be healthy.
By the way, I answered you on my other post too, lol. I guess we're hopping back and forth here. :)
Helpful - 0
I have no clue what i have been tested for i am waiting on the doc to call back and of course itsa military doc so it take 3 times as long
Helpful - 0
Have you been checked for H-Pylori?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Gastroenterology Community

Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem