Gastroenterology Community

Stomach problems

I have been having alot of problems lately and don't know what it is from and i got to the point of being annoyed, and i am going to see a doctor but wanted to see what could be causing it all..

- Abdominal cramping
- Lower back pain
- Gas
- Nauseation (no vomiting)
- Feeling sick/nauseated always after eating (i have noticed myself and others have to always complaining i dont feel good after eating no matter what the food is, alot or little amounts)
- Im guessing indigestion? A burping feeling in my throat/down my throat (not all the time but i have noticed it lately)
- Alot of times i wake up feeling nauseated

And no i am not pregnant and 100% sure.. But i guess the symptoms are some what similar?

I heard it could be birth control but i have have had problems before the pill not as much as now but i have been on the pill for 6 months now and i don't think it would suddenly now start making me sick..

I was looking into it a little and thought it may be acid reflux but i'm really not sure or very familiar with it.. I just want some kind of idea to give to my doctor that i might think it is..

hi, I thought i wrote that? ok here is my story i have anaplastic polyps in my stomach i have everything like yours but i am dumping antifreeze green to army green very oily or its bright yellow stool liquid  gallbladder removed 3/07 also has polyps in my gallbladder so my conditon might answer yours ? my dr is ordering a gastroscopy i also have a hiatus hernia  polyps and ulcer so 9/2 hes doing my scope now i also am being tested for CELIAC wheat gluten allergies and Adrenal fatigue syndrom CBC and lipase and amelayse proteins  i am on nexium so  i know what your saying i feel like i'm having morn noon and night sickness and i had a hysterectomy 1994 and i have a cyst on my ovarian so the dr have to do another CA125 blood test rule out obgyn cancer since i only have 1 ovary and it has a functional cyst on it so i'm a walking nightmare
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem